- February 2018: Welcome to Sebastian Lucas Sampayo who starts a PhD thesis in the group
- December 2017: Welcome to Jérémy Dubrulle and Maximilien Charlier who came in Strasbourg to work with us for the project INDUS4.0
- November 17 2017: Congratulations to Antoine Gallais how is now habilité à diriger des recherches
- October 2017 : The group wellcomes a new PhD student : Julian Del Fiore. He will work on securing the BGP's data plane.
- October 2017: The group has open positions for Master Internships starting on January 2018. Please check our job opportunities section.
- October 2017: The group has an open position for PhD Student starting on January 2018. Please check our job opportunities section.
- January 2nd 2017: Welcome to Mohamed Amine Falek who starts a PhD thesis in the group
- Dec 12-21st 2016: The group hosts the team of the Network Laboratory of Aracati (LAR-A), with Prof. Carina T. de Oliveira and Prof. Reinaldo Braga, and their students Johnattan Douglas and Eliezio Neto
- October 1st, 2016: Welcome to Rodrigo Teles who starts a PhD thesis in the group
- July 27-29th, 2016: Hackathon with topic "Centimetric GPS" co-organized with Telecom Physique Strasbourg and Strataggem
- July 4th, 2016: Fabrice Théoleyre received the best-paper award with his co-authors at Adhocnow'16
- April, 1st, 2016: Welcome to Vasileios Kotsiou who starts a PhD thesis entitled Deterministic Performance for Low Power Lossy Networks with 6tisch : Characterization and Prediction
- March 22nd, 2016: The group is delighted to welcome Sahar Ben Yaala (PhD student, SupCom Tunis) who will work for two months in the group.
- March 15th, 2016: FIT IoT-LAB is labelized Infrastructure de Recherche by the french ministry of the Research and Teaching.
- Sept. 28th, 2015: Georgios Papadopoulus defended his PhD thesis, congratulations. Hang in at University of Bristol
- Sept. 29th, 2015: Cosmin Cobarzan defended his PhD thesis, congratulations. Hang in at CGI
- June 12th, 2015: The group is delighted to welcome back again Thomas Holterbach (ETHZurich internship). His talk about boosting convergence time of routers' FIB is available here.
- April 1st, 2015: The group is delighted to welcome Duy Quang Nguyen (Master student, Institut Francophone International Hanoi Vietnam) who will work for four months in the group on multihoming in Internet of Things. M. Nguyen is a scholarship student for IDEX Mobility Program - Master Internship of University of Strasbourg.
- April 1st, 2015: The group is delighted to welcome Sahar Ben Yaala (PhD student, SupCom Tunis) who will work for two months in the group on Body Area Networks.
- March, 12th. 2015: The group is delighted to welcome Inès Hosni (PhD student) who will work for one month in the group on 6TiSCH.
The network research group aims to design new algorithmic and protocol based architectures:
- Internet of Things: smart objects have to interact with the physical world while being battery powered over a large time period (months, years). He have consequently to design efficient algorithms and protocols to define when and how to transmit data, and when to switch off the communication radio;
- Core networks: the routers, smarter and smarter, forward data traffic generated at the Internet's borders. We focus on the topologies, and the algorithms which improve both the diversity and the dynamic of the different paths. We also design routing politics to guarantee an end-to-end quality and reliability.